2023 Hyundai Sonata N-Line Night Edition
2023 Hyundai Sonata N-Line – Sonata N-Line is an actual performance and styling machine. The N design enhancements make the coupe-like silhouette even more sporty. The 290-hp engine with 19-inch wheels gives power and handling a considerable boost.
The Sonata from Hyundai has been a solid choice for a great value sedan. However, Hyundai didn’t just stop at a value in 2020.
2023 Hyundai Sonata N-Line Night Edition
2023 Hyundai Sonata N-Line Redesign
It redesigned the Sonata to reflect its avant-garde design. The N Line Sonata followed this. The N Line is a midsize sports sedan that boasts a 290-horsepower motor.
These changes are relatively minor for the Hyundai Sonata 2023. The Tech Package that was once optional for the high-value SEL Plus trim has become standard.
The New N Line received the Night Edition, a new look package that adds a matte and glosses black mix exterior finish and spritz carbon fiber trim.
The Sonata is a decent midsize sedan that can compete with the Honda Accord, Kia K5, Nissan Altima, and Nissan Altima. Our Expert Rating below will give you a full review of the Sonata’s comfort and performance.
To get the best price, consider the SE trim. The SEL trim adds additional features to the base SE such as heated seats and keyless ignition. The Convenience package can be added to the base SE to add leather upholstery. If performance is essential, the N Line is the best choice.
With increasing N models in Hyundai’s lineup, 2023 Sonata will include a new N-Line Night Edition variant. Our data analysis from Hyundai’s most recent order guide shows that the special edition will be the most expensive Sonata ever sold in America.
2023 Hyundai Sonata N-Line Price
The Sonata N-Line Night Edition 2023 will retail for $35,755 plus a $1,005 destination fee. This will make it $1300 more expensive than the Sonata N-Line (34,455) and slightly more costly than the Limited (35,105). The Night Edition costs nearly $37,000, with all options available.
This Sonata is very expensive at $35,755. That’s still more affordable than the 2021 Toyota Camry XSE (MSRP $36,615) or the 2021 Honda Accord 2.0T touring ($37,915). This is the first model year 2020 Sonata N-Line sedan.
To improve performance in SUVs and regular cars, the N and N-Line models quickly became part of the Hyundai lineup.
The brand will add 7 N-themed vehicles. We also know that Tucson will receive an N-Line variant. The high-powered Kona N and Elantra N will soon follow.
2023 Hyundai Sonata N-Line Engine
We know that the 2.5-liter turbocharged engine from Hyundai will be used in the N-Line. It is rated at 290 horsepower with 311 lb-ft torque. We also know that the 19-inch matte black wheels will choose between Phantom Black and Quartz White.
2023 Hyundai Sonata N-Line Interior
The Sonata N-Line has 16-inch steel wheels, LED running lights, power windows and locks, and a 5-inch touchscreen display with built-in Bluetooth, 18-inch alloy wheels, LED headlights, hands-free keyless entry, leather upholstery, an 8-inch touchscreen display with navigation and satellite radio.
A black-painted roof is also included. The Limited adds a power moonroof, heated and ventilated front seats, automatic wipers, an upgraded infotainment system with HD Radio, satellite radio, navigation, and the Fender premium audio system.
2023 Hyundai Sonata Models
There are five trims available for the 2023 Sonata: SEL, SE, SEL Plus, and SEL Plus. Limited Trims are also available.
N Line Hyundai also offers the Sonata Hybrid variant. This review is separate. The Sonata’s top features include:
It comes with the right equipment:
- 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine (191 HP, 181 lb-ft of torque).
- Front-wheel drive and eight-speed automatic transmission
- LED headlights
- 16-inch alloy wheels
- Central touchscreen 8 inches
- Integration of Android Auto and Apple CarPlay smartphones
- Sound system with six speakers
All Sonatas come standard with the following safety equipment:
- Forward collision mitigation with pedestrian detection (warns of an impending collision, applies brakes in certain situations)
- Adaptive cruise control (adjusts speed so that the vehicle is at a constant distance from the car in front).
- Lane-keeping assistance (returns the Sonata to its lane if it starts drifting over the lane marker).
- Alert for drivers if you feel fatigued.
- 17-inch wheels
- Push-button start and keyless Entry for Proximity
- Remote services and connectivity via Blue Link
- Driver’s seat with power-adjustable controls
- Heated front seats
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Open your trunk hands-free
- Safety exit warning (can stop a rear passenger opening a door into traffic approaching from behind).
- Blind-spot warning and rear cross-traffic alarm (warns you when a vehicle is in your blind area while changing lanes or reversing).
Optional package available for the SEL which adds:
- Panoramic sunroof
- Digital instrument display
- Leather-wrapped steering wheels
- Rear climate vents
- Rearview mirror auto-dimming
- Wireless charging pad for smartphones
- Hyundai Digital Key (allows for you to operate your vehicle using your Android smartphone, instead of the traditional key)
Plus, it has a more powerful engine.
- Turbocharged 1.6-liter four-cylinder engine (180 hp, 195 lb-ft)
- Convenience Package from the SEL
- 19-inch wheels
- Simulated leather seating with microfiber inserts
- Navigation system
- Premium 12-speaker Bose sound system
- Enhanced adaptive cruise control and lane-keeping systems
Features of the SEL Plus are also included.
- Upgraded LED headlights
- 18-inch wheels
- Head-up display
- Heated steering wheel
- Leather seats
- Power-adjustable passenger seat
- Ventilated front seat
- Ambient interior lighting
- Rear automatic brake (brakes in the event of a collision with an object behind it)
- Blind-spot monitor (uses cameras for projecting a moving rearward view onto a digital screen)
- Surround-view monitor: Provides a top-down perspective to the Sonata and its surrounding area for tight parking situations.
- Hyundai’s Smart Parking Assist allows the driver to remotely park the car and enable the driver to get out.
The N Line, the Sonata’s performance version, has the same equipment as the SEL Plus with Tech package. It also comes with:
- Turbocharged 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine (290 hp, 311 lb-ft)
- Automatic transmission with eight-speed dual-clutch.
- Unique 19-inch wheels with summer tires
- Suspension and steering tuned to sport
- Additional bolstering for the front seats
- N Line-specific styling details
Is Hyundai Sonata a Good Car?
It is a great car. It has two significant features: it gets excellent gas mileage, and it has a large trunk. The car is a little more expensive than others, but the savings in gas and the extra space make it worth it.
N-Line Hyundai Sonata is a great car. It has two essential features: it gets excellent gas mileage, and it has a large trunk.
Is Hyundai Sonata Reliable?
Hyundai Sonatas are dependable, well-made cars. They are also well-known for their reliability. This, combined with its affordability, has made the Hyundai Sonata a top seller.
Hyundai has an excellent reputation for building a solid car that will last you a long time. You can buy a Hyundai with confidence that it will be a good investment.
How Many Miles does Hyundai Sonata Last?
Hyundai Sonatas are some of the best cars for their cost. They are reliable, efficient, and long-lasting. Hyundai has taken what they have learned from designing other high-quality vehicles and put it into their Sonata model.
The base Sonata comes with a 138 horsepower engine, but upgrades are available to make the car more powerful. The Sonata is available in 3 different body styles: sedan, coupe, and convertible.
Is Hyundai Sonata Front-Wheel Drive?
The Hyundai Sonata is a front-wheel-drive vehicle. The Hyundai Sonata was first introduced to the public in 1985 when it debuted as the Hyundai Stellar.
It was marketed as a compact car, but in 2006 Hyundai began making its vehicles larger. In 2010, the Sonata became a full-size car. Today, it is Hyundai’s flagship car.
Is Hyundai Sonata a Full-Size Car?
The Hyundai Sonata is an average size car capable of seating up to five people. It’s an excellent value for the money and offers many great features, including heated and cooled seats, an aluminum body, and a sleek interior. It’s no wonder why the Sonata is one of Hyundai’s best-selling vehicles.
Does Hyundai Sonata Have a Remote Start?
Hyundai Sonata has remote start capability, which means you can press a button to have the car automatically turn on for you.
This is convenient for days when you are running late or need to warm up your car before starting it. N-Line is a brand of remote starter that is compatible with all Hyundai Sonata models. N-Line is a brand of remote starter that is compatible with all Hyundai Sonata models.
Does Hyundai Sonata Have AWD?
The Hyundai Sonata does not have AWD. It has 2WD.
The Hyundai Sonata has many safety features and the ability to do a lot of different things. The N-Line is a trim level that offers extra features for those who want them, such as a rear-view camera, blind-spot detection, and adaptive cruise control.
Is Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Reliable?
N-Line Hyundai Sonata Hybrid cars are reliable and come with a 5-year or 60,000-mile warranty. The Hyundai Sonata Hybrid has received good reviews, especially its long driving range and excellent gas mileage.
While some owners report that their cars have high wind noise levels at highway speeds, others love the quiet ride. Some reviewers note a bit of lag when accelerating, but this is common in hybrid cars.
Is Hyundai Sonata a Compact Car?
N-Line was released in 2002 and is still in production today. It is a compact car that has the same features as the Sonata but is cheaper.
N-Line has a 2.5L engine, four-speed automatic transmission, power locks, power windows, air conditioning, remote keyless entry, airbag, ABS, seatbelt, and front-seat height adjustment.
Can a Hyundai Sonata Tow a Trailer?
N-Line has been in the transportation industry for more than 20 years. They provide a variety of services, from towing to providing an accident recovery service.
If you have been in an accident or need to tow a trailer, they are the company for you. N-Line has been in the transportation industry for more than 20 years. They provide a variety of services, from towing to providing an accident recovery service.