2025 Hyundai Palisade Calligraphy
The expected facelift and feature additions of the 2025 Hyundai Palisade Calligraphy aim to redefine the benchmarks of luxury SUVs.
The Calligraphy model, being the most abundant trim in the Palisade collection, has consistently been associated with high-end features and a sophisticated appearance.
2025 Hyundai Palisade Calligraphy
During the 2023 Los Angeles Auto Show, Olabisi Boyle, Hyundai’s vice president of product planning, unveiled that the following model year will feature a significantly altered design, taking it to unprecedented levels.
The 2025 Palisade Calligraphy is expected to include power-folding mirrors, dual exhausts, and possibly further undisclosed technological technologies.
The latest model continues the tradition by providing an almost luxurious cabin, considerable cargo capacity, and a wide range of standard equipment that can easily carry up to eight passengers.
The 2025 Palisade exhibits a highly conspicuous alteration in its outward design. The front end has undergone a comprehensive overhaul, featuring a fresh grille, headlights, and bumper.
Additionally, the taillights have undergone a facelift, and the rear bumper has received updates. In general, the new Palisade exhibits a contemporary and refined appearance in comparison to the existing model.
The 2025 Palisade’s interior has undergone updates as well. The dashboard has undergone a facelift, using new materials and finishes that are now present throughout the interior.
The Calligraphy trim level will be equipped with several standard features, such as a panoramic sunroof, a head-up display, and a 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment system.
The 2025 Palisade will offer many powertrain choices, such as a 3.8-liter V6 engine, a 2.9-liter turbocharged V6 engine, and a hybrid powertrain.
The 3.8-liter V6 engine is anticipated to generate 291 horsepower and 262 lb-ft of torque, but the 2.9-liter turbocharged V6 engine is projected to make 380 horsepower and 400 lb-ft of torque. The hybrid powertrain is anticipated to have a total output of 268 horsepower.
2025 Hyundai Palisade Calligraphy Price
Although the specific pricing for the 2025 model has not been revealed, the existing Calligraphy versions are now priced in the range of $50,100 to $57,964.
The price variation depends on whether they are equipped with all-wheel drive (AWD) or front-wheel drive (FWD).
The Calligraphy Night Edition, featuring a sleek blacked-out aesthetic applied on the premium trim level, is presently available for purchase at a cost of $53,600.
The Palisade Calligraphy is renowned for its abundance while being far more affordable than premium equivalents, making it a desirable option in terms of value.
Furthermore, the Palisade exhibits a commendable resale value, maintaining approximately 51.79% of its initial worth after five years. This figure is within the decent range of Hyundai’s various models.
The automotive industry is anxiously anticipating the launch of the 2025 Hyundai Palisade Calligraphy, which demonstrates Hyundai’s dedication to exceeding conventional expectations for a luxury SUV.
This commitment is evident in the vehicle’s innovative design and environmentally conscious performance choices.
- Bold, redesigned front fascia: New grille, headlights, and bumper for a more modern and sophisticated look.
- I updated the rear end: I redesigned the taillights and bumper.
- Large, stylish wheels: Enhance the overall aesthetic and sportiness.
- Panoramic sunroof (standard): Provides an airy and open feel to the cabin.
- Premium materials and finishes: Upscale leather upholstery, soft-touch plastics, and accent stitching.
- Heated and ventilated seats: Front and possibly second-row for added comfort.
- Head-up display (standard): Projects essential information onto the windshield for driver convenience.
- Extensive touchscreen infotainment system (standard): Likely 12.3 inches, with navigation, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and other connectivity features.
- Ambient lighting: Creates a luxurious atmosphere.
- Three-zone climate control: Separate temperature control for driver, front passenger, and rear passengers.
- Heated steering wheel: For added comfort in cold weather.
- Wireless charging pad: Conveniently charge your smartphone.
Technology and Safety:
- Advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS): Likely including forward collision warning, automatic emergency braking, lane departure warning, blind spot monitoring, and rear cross-traffic alert.
- Surround-view camera system: Provides a 360-degree view of the vehicle for more accessible parking and maneuvering.
- Digital instrument cluster: Replaces traditional analog gauges with a customizable digital display.
- Highway Driving Assist: Semi-autonomous driving features like lane centering and adaptive cruise control.
- Power-folding third-row seats: For easier cargo access.
- Heated and ventilated second-row seats: Enhanced comfort for rear passengers.
- Massaging seats: These are available in the front row for ultimate relaxation.
- Digital rearview mirror: Provides a broader field of view than a traditional mirror.
- Towing package: For those who need to haul trailers or boats.