2025 Hyundai Santa Fe XRT
The 2025 Hyundai Santa Fe XRT aims to uphold the reputation of its previous models by providing a combination of high performance, fuel efficiency, and contemporary amenities that specifically appeal to the changing preferences of SUV fans.
The Santa Fe XRT is anticipated to include a 1998 cc four-cylinder engine and an automated gearbox, providing a seamless driving experience.
2025 Hyundai Santa Fe XRT
Although the 2025 model does not have a mild hybrid option, it upholds the brand’s dedication to producing vehicles that effectively combine power and fuel efficiency.
The engine features of the Santa Fe XRT demonstrate Hyundai’s exceptional technical skills, ensuring a robust and enjoyable driving experience for the driver.
For individuals with a keen interest in cutting-edge developments, the 2024 Hyundai Santa Fe Hybrid is a compelling option.
This vehicle integrates a hybrid battery pack with a turbo powertrain, delivering an impressive 226 horsepower and 195 lb-ft of torque.
Moreover, it is projected to achieve fuel efficiency ratings of 36 mpg in the city and 31 mpg on the highway.
The Santa Fe is renowned for its remarkable acceleration and fuel efficiency, as well as its abundant amenities offered at competitive costs.
The 2025 model is expected to maintain this reputation as it further improves upon the achievements of its predecessors. An example of this is the 2023 Hyundai Santa Fe XRT, which provided:
- A fuel efficiency of 25 mpg in the city.
- 28 mpg on the highway.
- A combined 26 mpg for its front-wheel drive (FWD) model.
The all-wheel drive (AWD) version had slightly lower fuel efficiency numbers. These statistics demonstrate Hyundai’s commitment to achieving efficiency while maintaining high-performance standards.
Prospective purchasers should be aware that the anticipated price range for the 2024 model is projected to commence at approximately $33,000 and may escalate to $47,000, contingent upon the chosen trim level and optional features.
Although the exact pricing for the 2025 model has yet to be revealed, it is realistic to expect a comparable price range, considering yearly market adjustments and improvements in features.
The Santa Fe’s aesthetic has undergone a significant overhaul over the years, showcasing Hyundai’s dedication to design and innovation.
The 2024 model, in particular, showcases a striking and adventurous appearance. The 2025 Santa Fe XRT is expected to maintain this pattern by providing a car that excels in both performance and aesthetics.
Prospective buyers of a Santa Fe should steer clear of specific older models, including 2012, 2014, and 2017 iterations, due to documented concerns regarding engine and gearbox performance.
Choosing the latest models, such as the 2023 or the impending 2025 Santa Fe XRT, will offer a more dependable and gratifying ownership experience.
The 2025 Hyundai Santa Fe XRT is expected to be an appealing option for SUV consumers, enhancing the brand’s reputation for providing vehicles that combine performance, efficiency, and style in a balanced manner.
The Santa Fe XRT from Hyundai serves as a monument to the automaker’s capacity to adapt and excel in a competitive market as it continues to innovate and refine its offers.
- Rugged Design: Black exterior accents, unique grille design, skid plate, black roof rails, and possibly LED fog lights for improved visibility.
- All-Terrain Tires: Likely 18-inch wheels wrapped in Continental all-terrain tires for better grip on rough roads and light off-roading.
- Increased Ground Clearance: Expect an extra 1-1.5 inches compared to standard models for better obstacle clearance.
- Unique badging: XRT emblems on the front grille and tailgate to distinguish it from other trims.
- Black Cloth Seats: Contrasting stitching or inserts for a sportier look.
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob: Premium feel and added grip.
- Unique floor mats: All-weather floor mats with the XRT logo for easier cleaning and protection from outdoor elements.
- Standard Technology Features: Expect an infotainment system with a touchscreen display, smartphone integration (Apple CarPlay and Android Auto), and a suite of driver-assistance features like blind-spot monitoring and rear cross-traffic alert.
- Optional Upgrades: Heated seats, panoramic sunroof, digital instrument cluster, premium audio system, and more advanced driver-assistance features might be available depending on the package you choose.
- 2.5-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine: Likely the standard option, producing around 277 horsepower and 311 lb-ft of torque.
- All-wheel drive: Standard or optional, depending on the market.
- Improved towing capacity: Compared to non-XRT models, thanks to its more rugged build.
Overall, The 2025 Hyundai Santa Fe XRT is expected to offer a blend of rugged good looks, improved capability for light off-road adventures, and comfortable features for everyday driving.